My Affiliation

Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!

Monday, March 2, 2009

What about today?

Today's journey is quite like any other day. What's amaze me first was the traffic that was gone and brought me to my office a little early than I expected...hhhmmm very nice.

After some short hours of morning working hours, we had our lunch at one of the famous Italian restaurant near our office. I chose to eat pizza and pasta while my friends chose flavored rice and 2 pieces chicken. I use to expect the real Italian taste on my pasta, by the way it was Pasta Alfredo, but still like I used to get, nothing really beats the Italian pasta taste I experienced in Japan. I missed it so much...but nevertheless, the moment I had plus the chats alongside made the moment irreplaceable at all. hehehe...

In the afternoon, work was continued.... then after a long day working hours...going home finally came, we take the same route as everyday..I dropped at some grocery shop to buy one latest facial cosmetic product. But after some searching even at drugstore, what I want is what other wanted to and so its all gone...hhmmm why do they like it too? hehehe... I wondered, the same scenario do happened to me just last week on a different product...funny ne..hehehe. Then I was home finally...

At home...I played with my sister's babies for some hours while watching my favorite tv dramas...then open my pc and be a parttime freelance blogger/writer... prepared to sleep then my today ended...

For tomorrow...I hope to have the same or better day... see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: